It has become an important marketing method in Japan because the cost of using mobile phones is lower than traditional methods. Numerous companies and businesses use mobile telephones to provide registered members with campaign information and send discount coupons via mobile messages.
When it comes to the advantages of mobile marketing, there are two main benefits. These two main benefits: Mobile devices are always on and next to the user. Mobile devices are often turned on by their specifications. This enables companies to reach the target audience at all times. Another great advantage for the companies is that the devices are always with the owner thanks to the ease of use and transportation.
Advantages of Mobile Marketing
The advantages of mobile marketing are as follows:
- The reaction to the campaign and the product can be measured immediately.
- The target customer can be grouped to serve the right ad.
- The return rate is higher.
- The cost used for marketing is low.
- There is one-to-one communication with the customer.
- Communication is individual, not mass, as in traditional marketing.
- Different campaigns can be offered to different audiences.