What is the Video Marketing ?
Video Marketing can be described as sponsored videos you see on social media, videos that you can see on the side of a website or between articles, video content that comes with e-mail ads, or ads you watch in front of a video. Marketers spread video content by making it interesting and delivering very good conversion rates. This is not as difficult as it seems. Today, every smartphone has a camera feature, and most of them can capture quality videos. Even someone who says I don’t have any equipment can shoot videos with original content. The point is that the ideas are interesting. If some video editing is added on top of it, and you can distribute it properly, you’ve done it.
- Today, for users, a visual or video content is much more memorable than text content. According to research, both the seen and heard content is 80% in mind, while only the information seen is much less in mind.
- More than half of people prefer to watch video content than other content related to a product.
- More than half of those who do Digital Marketing prefer video marketing.
- Video marketing increases conversions such as clicks and purchases more than other marketing channels.
- Including video content in e-mail marketing increases the opening rate of e-mail by 19%.
- Video marketing not only leads to conversion rates, but also increases brand awareness and increases social visibility.
- Today, videos are the most striking channel not only in marketing but also in creating social awareness.